Restore Lost Volume With Fillers
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are cosmetic injections used to restore facial harmony by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions and superficial fines lines, enhancing certain features and replacing soft-tissue volume loss.
They contain hyaluronic acid as well as other substances such as poly-L-lactic acid, to diminish the signs of aging by filling in fine lines and wrinkles and adding volume to areas of the face affected by volume loss, restoring youthful contours and proportions.
Facial volume gives your cheeks a more plump appearance and your face a natural and attractive contour. Dealing with facial volume loss can be incredibly frustrating, but fortunately, Cool Renew MedSpa can help reverse the effects of facial volume loss using dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are commonly used for in conjunction with neuromodulators like Botox to contour the jawline/lower face, correct volume loss in the midface/cheek areas, AND treat depressions caused by scars and wrinkles.
Type Of Fillers
Each type of filler has a unique formula designed for a specific purpose, including moisture retention and stimulation of collagen production in the skin. Some types of fillers are perfect for restoring volume to the mid-face while others can restore lost volume in the lips.
At Cool Renew MedSpa in Erie, we offer a variety of fillers for you to choose from. Our goal is to make sure you have access to the filler that will provide you with your ideal results. Our team will discuss your aesthetic goals and which filler will be best for you. Here are some fillers we offer in our office:
- If you’re tired of your thin lips and want plump and unforgettable lips, Juvederm Ultra is for you. This is an excellent product for giving your lips a noticeably fuller appearance or addressing your nasolabial folds that stretches from the corners of your mouth to the corners of your nose.
- The formula for Juvederm Ultra Plus includes larger particle size providing results that can last up to 12 months, longer than Juvederm Ultra.
- Voluma is an ideal product to treat hollowness in your cheeks and restore lost facial volume underneath the surface of your skin, lifting your cheeks and creating comprehensive rejuvenation in your mid-face.
- Vollure reduces the appearance of common aesthetic issues like lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose by filling them in and gives the surface of the skin a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Volbella is an excellent choice to enhance the appearance of your lips by restoring subtle amounts of volume to your lips, and it can also reduce the appearance of vertical lipstick lines that form around your mouth.
Benefits Of Dermal Fillers
- Feel & look younger
- Little to no downtime
- Anti- aging benefits
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore volume
- Improve under eye bags
EMSELLA For Women
EMSELLA For Men
PRICING | HOW MUCH DO FILLERS COST?
Filler treatments start at $450. The amount of filler, the type of filler used and the size of the treatment area(s) will affect the final price Our nurse injector will discuss this with you during your consultation appointment.
WHY CHOOSE COOL RENEW MEDSPA?
Our nurse injectors have been extensively trained under the direct supervision of Botox certified trainers and are experienced to give you the best and most natural looking results.
JUVEDERM FILLERS NEAR ME
Meet with our nurse injector and you can discuss your wants and goals with her during your consultation at Cool Renew MedSpa . Conveniently located across from The MillCreek Mall at 1811 Kuntz Road, on the corner of Peach St & Kuntz Rd. Cool Renew is the only medspa in the Erie area with this amazing, proven technology. Call us at 814-347-8314 or reach out to us online via the form below.